- MOST POPULAR
Self Drive Boat Hire in Cobh, Ireland
*At least 1 person onboard must be 21 (ID required on arrival)
Smoking or Drinking onboard is strictly forbidden and will result in being towed in straight away! You will not be refunded
- Boat Up to 5 People • 4 Adults Max (Ages 16+)
Self-Drive Boat Tour Available 7 Days a Week. Peaceful and relaxing.
For groups of all ages and sizes, with the easy to drive boats making it very easy to navigate the waters with Cork Harbour Boat Hire.
Perfect for families and groups of all ages. An hour filled with fun, facts and adventure, wrapped up in an unforgettable sightseeing boat tour of Cork Harbour.
Our easy-to-drive boats make it simple to navigate Cork Harbour. Our Safety Boat Guide will lead you around the harbour pointing out the many eye catching sights that our harbour has to offer.
What To See & Do In Cork Harbour?
Discover another side of Cork filled with a fascinating history and captivating sights.
- Spot the different birds and sea creatures along Cork’s coastline. ● See the famous pier where the last passengers embarked on the Titanic’s fateful voyage.
- Take a trip around Spike Island,
- Observe the old monastic settlement and prison in the middle of the Harbour.
- Pass Hawlbowline island and visit the home of the Irish Navy. ● Check out Crosshaven, home of the oldest yacht club in the world, ● Go past Roche’s point lighthouse.
- Swing by St Coleman’s cathedral is located in the centre of the picturesque town of Cobh.
- Discover Cobh’s Seaside Promenade.
How Long Will Our Boat Trip Take In Cork Harbour?
All our Self Drive Tours are 1 hour.
Will I Be Shown What to Do?
You will receive full training before setting out on the water. We ensure you’ll have enough support to enjoy your trip around Cork Harbour safely.
- Max capacity 5 per boat
- No more than 4 adults
- Children must be under 16
- At least 1 person must be over 21 (ID required on arrival)
Drinking or Smoking on the boats is not allowed and will result in being towed in and asked to leave immediately, you will not be refunded
What to Bring
On a Hot, Sunny Day:
- Sun Cream
- A Cold Drink
On a Cold, Damp Day:
- Waterproof Jacket